Senior Interactive Producer/Digital Project Manager actively seeking a position with a company in need of highly qualified professional with demonstrated success in optimizing business efficiency and exceeding corporate objectives. Accomplished, driven, self-motivated manager with over 10 years of experience in the Marketing industry. Highly adept in managing teams on multiple programs, providing technical expertise and leadership to all aspects of every project. Dedicated, passionate individual who continually strives to instill client/agency confidence by consistently exhibiting the ability to effectively and efficiently respond to team/client requests while taking the initiative to deliver added value suggestions and new ideas in advance of any direct requests. Skilled at developing and implementing processes to improve internal operations and client services. Visionary who synthesizes facts, events and concepts to develop realistic and long-range plans. Able to successfully deliver projects on time, on spec and on budget. Strong leadership skills with proven ability to quickly build rapport, establish trust, train and motivate people of all levels. A team player, that consistently works to proactively identify and formulate solutions to potential project challenges, while always maintaining a professional and positive attitude under pressure and in sensitive situations. Excellent written and verbal skills from both business operations and client base perspectives.
Senior Interactive Producer · 2007–2009
Colangelo Synergy Marketing · Darien, CT
- Collaborated with agency account directors and clients to understand business needs and suggest the best interactive solutions.
- Shepherded projects from discovery through deployment, and oversaw the implementation of all interactive deliverables while managing the over-all project workflow to ensure adherence to scope, requirements, timeline and budget.
- Assembled and lead project teams, both internal to the agency and client facing. Created, maintained, and revised detailed project timelines, sitemaps, wireframes and reported job progress to interactive, account and client teams.
- Estimate projects accurately based upon current resource costs/capabilities and time required.
- Outsourced and prepared work orders and purchase orders for external resources necessary for project success.
- Wrote and updated status reports of ongoing projects. Acted as an intermediary with interactive design and development. Investigated latest technologies and shared knowledge company-wide.
Client sites and projects included: Filippo Berio Web Site, Newman’s Own Web Site, Kraft Plus Web site, Schick Trim Flixx Web site, Schick Quattro For Men Web site, Schick Quattro for Women Web site, Schick Disposables Web site, Skoal Brotherhood Web site, Red Seal Web site, Top-Flite’s BallsToGoForIt.com Web site, Red Stripe Beer Web site, Futuro Web site
Operations Manager · 2006–2007
Caposselas’ Exquisite Surfaces · Bridgeport, CT
- Administered estimate department, negotiated and arranged contracts.
- Managed and controlled all marketing and advertising.
- Designed and developed company Web site and online materials and job databases.
- Developed Sales presentation CD Rom, which resulted in increased sales by 10%.
Tracy Locke Partnership · Wilton, CT · 2000–2006
Digital Project Manager · 2005–2006
- Oversaw all aspects of projects and monitored timely completion of projects to meet objectives.
- Extremely involved in strategic planning and overall project/staff organization and management.
- Identified creative/production outsourcing needs and managed the process/relationship with 3rd party vendors.
- Trained and successfully motivated high-performance teams through challenging projects.
- Tracked progress to proactively identify and mitigate risks and employ solutions to ultimately meet project goals.
- Worked with Account Team and Clients to determine Client needs, and actively participated in brainstorming.
- Responded rapidly and appropriately to changing circumstances then worked with team to evaluate problems, make astute decisions to effect positive change, and subsequently re-focus priorities.
- Created and managed project proposals, budgets, and estimates
- Coordinated with architecture to construct wireframes and specification documentation.
- Managed timelines for all aspects of project to ensure projects came in on time in tight scheduling situations.
- Collaborated with creative team and production team to ensure creative met proper specifications with Technology team to ensure proper hardware and software requirements were met for projects.
- Monitored QA/QC and setup online reporting to track ROI.
Client sites and projects included: Hershey Track & Field, Levi’s Rock Star Banner Ad Campaign, Hampton Inn Banner Ad Campaign, Pepsi Media Site Re-design, Harrah’s Media Site Re-design, SBC’s Project DU Blog Site, WSOP, TLAccess, TracyLocke.com, Pepsi AOP Marketing Plan Presentation
Senior Interactive Producer · 2004–2005
- Controlled and directed all aspects of project planning, implementation, monitoring, completion and close out.
- Worked with clients and colleagues on developing project strategy and creative concepts.
- Prepared all project documentation, which included wireframes, functional specs, SOW, timelines and estimates.
- Managed and directed the development of dynamic and database driven Web sites and internal applications.
- Managed and coordinated with designers and programmers to complete tasks in timely manner.
- Worked with systems administrators to ensure sufficient technical architecture.
- Conducted QA/QC to ensure successful project launches including cross-platform functionality.
Client sites and projects included: Pepsi Smash/National Amusements Sweepstakes, Shawn White/National Amusements Sweepstakes, Superman the Movie Sweepstakes, TracyLocke.com Re-design, Pepsi AOP Marketing Plan Presentation, Pepsi Media Site, Harrah’s Media Site
Interactive Producer · 2003–2004
- Lead and managed project development and determined project needs.
- Created production timelines to ensure specifications were met in timely completion of the project.
- Architected Wireframes, performed QA/QC, ensured cross-platform functionality, and wrote documentation.
- Worked closely with creative team and coordinated with them on creative specifications planning.
Client projects included: Cat In The Hat the Movie Marketing Toolkit CD, Pepsi T1 Toolkit CD
Interactive Applications Developer · 2002–2003
- Developed interactive CDs using Macromedia Flash and Macromedia Director.
Technology Assistant · 2000–2002
- Performed installation, configuration, and applied troubleshooting principles and techniques to resolve problems with PC and Macintosh desktop/laptop computer hardware, software and peripherals for approximately 150 employees.
- Inspected, configured and deployed new PC and Macintosh desktop and laptop computer equipment.
- Collaborated with other Network/Desktop support staff to solve complex computer and connectivity issues.
- Trained users on equipment and software operations.
- Experienced in facilitating change in the workforce, to support re-engineering initiatives, and met organizational operating, financial and quality objectives.
- Managed company image bank database and file server.
- Reported directly to IT Director and provided updates, status and completion information
- Established and maintained effective relations with team members, users, managers, and vendors.
Web Designer/MIS · 1998–2000
Travel Strategies · Norwalk, CT
- Administered and developed Web pages in association with parent company, company LAN and POP3 email system.
- Performed TCP/IP, NetBEUI, and IPX/SPX network administration. Coordinated and implemented hardware/software upgrades and trained staff; resolved any tech issues.
Freelance Technical Assistant · 1994–2000
Omni Micro Resources · Norwalk, CT
- Co-authored design projects for World Wide Web and provided Help Desk Support.
- Prepped motherboards, reformatted hard drives and assisted in assembly of PCs. Carried out component testing for quality control.
- Conducted training sessions for company clients in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
Group Coordinator · 1995–1998
The ETM Travel Group · Westport, CT
- Coordinated all aspects of business, pleasure, educational, and specialized travel for groups of varied magnitudes.
- Assisted with training new personnel, interviewed clients; helped complete various Sales & Marketing tasks.
- Maintained accounts receivable for group clients, using Symantec Q&A and Microsoft Word.
- Formatted proposals, contracts, and statistical reports using Microsoft Word and Access respectively.
Data Processor · 1991–1994
Natural Chemistry · New Canaan, CT
- Practiced financial analysis using Microsoft Access and rendered mail merges and bulk mailings using Microsoft Word.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 3.1, 95, and 98 · Windows 2000 · Windows XP · Windows Vista · Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 · Macintosh OS 8, OS 9, OS X (Jaguar, Panther & Tiger) · Windows 2000 MSCE Training
Communications Major · 1989–1991
Western Connecticut State University · Danbury, CT